SIGLENT’s SDS2000X HD series high resolution digital storage oscilloscopes are based on 2 GSa/s, 12-bit Analog to Digital converters and front ends with excellent noise floor performance. They are available in bandwidths of 350 MHz, 200 MHz and 100 MHz, have maximum record length of 200 Mpts/ch, and display 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels mixed signal analysis ability.
The SDS2000X HD series employs Siglent’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode, up to 500,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Tools such as History waveform recording, Search and Navigate functions, Mask Test, Bode Plot, Power Analysis and Histogram allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS2000X HD.
The large 10.1’’ display capacitive touch screen supports multitouch gestures, with the addition of user-friendly UI design, can greatly improve the operation efficiency. It also supports mouse control, and remote web control over LAN.
- 12-bit High Resolution
- 12-bit Analog-Digital Convertors with sample rate up to 2 GSa/s
- Front ends with 70 μVrms noise floor @ 500 MHz bandwidth and 0.5% DC gain accuracy
- 4 analog channels, up to 350 MHz bandwidth (upgradable to 500 MHz)
- SPO technology
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- Up to 200 Mpts/ch record length
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified, Nth edge, Setup/hold, Delay and Video (HDTV supported). Zone Trigger simplifies advanced triggering
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT and Manchester
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000),
according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurements on 50+ parameters, supports statistics with histogram, track, trend, Gating measurement, and measurements on Math, History and Ref
- 2 Math traces (2 Mpts FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root, etc.), supports formula editor
- Abundant data analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Bode plot and Power Analysis
-High Speed hardware-based Average, ERES; High Speed hardware-based Mask Test function, with Mask Editor tool for creating user-defined masks
- 16 digital channels (optional)
- Built-in 25 MHz waveform generator
- Large 10.1” TFT-LCD display with 1024 * 600 resolution; Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures
- Interfaces include: USB Hosts, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11/Telnet/Socket), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out
- Built-in web server supports remote control over the LAN port using a web browser. Supports SCPI remote control commands. Supports external mouse and keyboard
|Για άμεση αγορά επισκεφθείτε το e-shop|
12-Bit High Resolution
12-bit resolution shows you more details and less noise on the waveform.
Low noise floor: Only 70 µVrms at 500 MHz bandwidth.
0.5% DC gain accuracy.
High Waveform Update Rate
With a waveform update rate of up to 120,000 wfm/s, the oscilloscope can easily capture low-probability events.
In Sequence mode the waveform capture rate can reach 500,000 wfm/s.
Deep Record Length
Utilizing a hardware-based Zoom technique and record length up to 200 Mpts, users can select a slower timebase
without compromising the sample rate and then quickly zoom in to focus on the area of interest.
Multiple Trigger Functions
Edge, Slope, Pulse, Video, Windows, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern and serial trigger.
Trigger Zone is available for advanced triggering.
Advanced Math Function
In addition to the traditional (+, -, X, /) operations, FFT, integration, differential, square root, and more are supported. Formula Editor is available for more complex operations. 2 math traces are available.
Hardware-accelerated FFT supports up to 2 Mpts operation. This provides high-frequency resolution with a fast refresh rate. The FFT function also supports a variety of window functions so that it can adapt to different spectrum measurement needs. Three modes (Normal, Average, and Max hold) can satisfy different requirements for observing the power spectrum. Auto peak detection and markers are supported.
Measurements of a Variety of Parameters
Parameter measurements include 4 categories: horizontal, vertical, miscellaneous, and CH delay providing a total of 50+ different types of measurements. Measurements can be performed within a specified gate period. Measurements on Math, Reference, and History frames are supported
Parameter Statistic Function
Statistics show the current value, maximum value, minimum value, standard deviation, and mean value of up to 12 parameters simultaneously. A histogram is available to show the probability distribution of a parameter. Trend and Track are available to show the parameter value vs. time.
For horizontal parameters such as period, all results are extracted from a frame, instead of just calculating the first one. This accelerates statistics on horizontal measurements much more and enables distribution observation in a frame using Histogram and Track
History function can record up to 80,000 frames of waveforms. The recording is executed automatically so that the customer can playback the history waveforms at any time to observe unusual events and quickly locate the area of interest using the cursors or measurements. The failed frames of the Mask Test can be stored as history
Segmented memory collection will store the waveform into multiple memory segments (up to 80,000) and each
segment will store a triggered waveform together with the dead time information. The interval between segments
can be as small as 2 µs. All segments can be played back at an arbitrary framerate using the History function.
Search and Navigate
The oscilloscope can search events specified by the user in a frame. Events flagged by the Search can be recalled automatically using Navigate. It can also navigate by time (delay position) and history frames
Serial Bus Decode
Display the decoded characters through the events list. Bus protocol information can be quickly and intuitively displayed in tabular form. I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT, and Manchester are supported
Hardware-based High-Speed Mask Test Function
The oscilloscope utilizes a hardware-based Mask Test function, performing up to 14,000 Pass / Fail decisions each second. It is easy to generate user-defined test templates to provide trace mask comparisons, making it suitable for long-term signal monitoring or automated production line testing
The oscilloscope can control the built-in waveform generator or a stand-alone SIGLENT generator, to scan the amplitude and phase-frequency response of the DUT, and display the data as a Bode Plot. This makes it possible to replace expensive network analyzers in some applications
USB Host 2.0 x3, USB Device 2.0 (USBTMC) , LAN (VXI-11/Telnet/Socket), Auxiliary output (Pass/Fail, Trigger Out), etc
- Upgrade SDS2000X HD bandwidth to 200-350-500MHz
- Built-in 25MHz single channel arbitrary/function waveform generator (Software license)
- Logic probe for SDS2000X HD series,16-channel, 500MSa/s, 50 Mpts/ch
- MSO function for SDS2000X HD series (Software license). Logic Probe not included.
- Power Analysis Software for the SDS2000X HD series (Software license)
- Flexray serial triggering and decoding (Software license)
- MIL-STD-1553B serial triggering and decoding (Software license)
- CAN FD serial triggering and decoding (Software license)
- I2S serial triggering and decoding (Software license)
- SENT triggering and decoding (Software license)
- Manchester decoding (Software license)
ΝΟΡΜ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΗ Ε.Π.Ε. © 2023